Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Tokyo Fashion Spree #25




Website: http://tw.user.bid.yahoo.com/tw/booth/mayuki0920

Email: kathygeorge03@hotmail.com

Once payment received, I will ask them to reserve the clothes for you.

This will be on-going spree. I will close every 30pcs hit.

Payment:
- Pls transfer to DBS Saving Plus 029-9-028730
- Only accept Internet Banking transfer. Please let me know your nickname.
- 1st Payment = Total purchase price
- 2nd Payment = Shipping + handling fee + Local postage

Exchange Rate:
1 SGD = TWD 21.2

Collection:
Woodlands/Admiralty MRT
- weekday after 6pm (One mass-meetup preferred)
- by appointment only (@ Woodlands Ring Road)

Postage Normal or Registered (spree-er paying)
I will charge 50cents to $1.00 for material used
I will not be responsible for normal mail

Handling fee: $0.30 per pc

Order Format
Nick:
Collection:

Code:
URL:
Size:
Colour:
Quantity:
Price in SGD$:
Price in NT$:

Please note that I only use Air Freight and thus the shipping cost might be higher. It takes 8 to 10days to reach Singapore. Sea Freight takes 1 month.

Please allow 5 to 10days for re-stocking if required.

NO PAYMENT = NO ORDER

Please email me the correct PRODUCT CODE.
Always refer to the table on the product page(below). Each colour has got it owns code. eg 30616 = BLACK




Email me if you need more help. Alternatively, msn me at kathygeorge03@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Happy Shopping